Do you have a head for numbers?
A successful vehicle hire company; we have over 50 motorhomes and 150 vehicles over 2 offices in Cheshire and Lancashire.
We are currently recruiting a Part-Time Bookkeeper due to growth at our branch in Accrington, Lancashire. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for job security and long-term employment in a successful local SME business.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record that can manage the function from start to finish. The hours will be split over two to three days.
- Preparing accounts annually up to trial balance
- Entering all sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Enter all payments by BACS and cheque
- Reconciling sales and purchase ledgers
- Sending statements where appropriate
- Reconciling all bank and credit card accounts
- Monthly VAT return reports
- Liaising with Accountants to assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and submit annual accounts to companies house
The ideal candidate will ideally have between four and 6 years experience working within a similar role. You will also have worked with SAGE 50 accounting software for a minimum of 2 years. The business doesn’t require candidates to have any formal qualifications, however, it would be advantageous should you have any professional finance qualifications such as AAT or equivalent.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to our Lancashire office.