We missed Glastonbury this year as it had its break year, but its back and bigger than ever for 2019, so enjoy this, the greatest and most iconic festival in style by arranging motorhome hire to make your festival even more memorable.
The first tickets go on sale on Sunday morning, you should be registered already, and we advise you check your login details before they go on sale.
The ticket only deposits sales are at 9am on Sunday so set that alarm and get ready.
Of course the fun of Glastonbury is the atmosphere and mud, but you can also enjoy the luxury of a warm bed and hot shower with our luxury Motorhomes so you can look your ‘Instagram best’ for the whole festival.
How to get your tickets for Glastonbury 2018
Glastonbury 2019 is held at Worthy Farm from 26th-30th June, 2019 the main stages are open on the 28th-30th June. The total ticket price for Glastonbury 2017 is £248 as well as a £5 booking fee per ticket, on Sunday they require a £50 deposit so have your credit and debit cards available.
Registrations are closed now, so to get tickets you should already be registered, we always advise you check your registration details before the sale to make sure you have everything ready and have no surprises that may cause delays.
The popular camping ticket option is the standard weekend tickets which will go on sale at 9am on Sunday 7th October. These tickets are sold exclusively via the Glastonbury website (linked above). You are able to book with a £50 deposit and the rest of the balance is due the first week of April 2019 (from 09:00 Monday 1st April – 23:59 Sunday 7th April 2019). the balance payment is £198 + £5 booking fee.
If you are buying tickets for a group of friends or family just remember you are limited to 6 tickets per transaction and they have to be the same type of ticket (no mixing coach and standard tickets on one transaction). If a few of you are going, increase your chances by all trying at the same time and staying in contact via phone in case two get through.
Campervan/Motorhome tickets for Glastonbury 2019
Motorhome tickets for 2019 will cost £120 for a standard pitch (8m x 7m) or £200 for a double pitch (16m x 7m) and will be released, alongside Worthy View accommodation and Tipis, later in October.
Motorhome and Campervan tickets are very high (probably due to the amount of mud typically associated with Glastonbury festival) so as soon as they are released you should secure your ticket. The campervan tickets are non-transferable (the same as Festival tickets) and will have the name and address of the booker printed on them, if for any reason you change your mind you can refund the ticket but you may be charged a £10 admin charge.
The campervan tickets are sent out at the same time as your festival tickets (unless you have a last minute booking) caravans allowed on the site must be fitted with washing, sleeping and cooking facilities, which all our Motorhomes have.
Tips to increase your chances of getting a Glastonbury Ticket
How to increase your chances of getting a Glastonbury ticket;
- Work with friends – you can buy up to 6 tickets at a time so all work together to increase your chances of one of you getting the 6 tickets.
- Keep refresfing the connection- F5 is your friend keep trying the page
- Use multiple devices – have a computer, laptop, mobile, tablet, anything with an internet connection
- Keep the connection fast – make sure you don’t have a little brother or sister upstairs downloading movies make sure your connection is fast and only being used for Glastonbury tickets
- Stay organised – make sure all the people in your group know what they are doing and are all communicating so you can almost guarantee tickets
- Make friends with the locals or move- a bit of a joke but locals to Glastonbury have been given priority, we have known people go as far as changing their address to a local address
- Keep trying – never give up, and if you don’t get them this time you always have the next set of tickets being released in April