IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Role and Responsibilities
Working as an integral member of a small team within our Northwich branch, this role involves a variety of office & externally based work. The role is key to helping grow the business with the personality of the employee; being a reflection of Priory Rentals values. The role will have many different aspects including customer relations, administration and processing bookings.
- Support role to the Office Manager in the day to day running of the office.
- Answer phone calls, client queries, emails, taking bookings, checking client’s details on our pre check in facility.
- Maintain the booking process, by detailed and accurate records using our reservation system (Pro-Hire) and filing system.
- Handle customer’s payments including, deposits, remaining balances, refunds.
- Meet and greet customers, check in and check out vehicles
- Be able to provide a tour of the motorhomes (training will be provided)
- Vehicle Inspections
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills – Essential
- A flexible forward thinker
- Keen, quick Learner
- Excellent communications skills, including phone, face to face and written
- A good level of computer literacy including confidence in Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- A completer/finisher personality (i.e. completes a task to it’s end)
- Able to work as part of a team as well as be given own projects to be done.
Priory Rentals operates over 2 sites in Accrington Lancashire & Northwich Cheshire with 45 motorhomes & over 150 vehicles. We are expanding rapidly and are now looking to appoint an additional part time member to our full time customer services team. The ultimate candidate must possess excellent communication skills, a strong eye for detail, good time management and computer skills, be a strong team player and thrive in working in a young and constantly growing environment. This is an exciting and varied role and has possibilities for expansion and promotion within the company for the right candidate.
Hours/Days of Work:
Monday 8.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm
*Holiday cover as and when needed
*Additional hours as and when required
*May increase to full time hours during busy periods
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV with covering letter and references to email@example.com