Part Time Office Administrator/Customer Service Representative
Role and Responsibilities
Priory Rentals currently have a fleet of 50 Motorhomes and over 100 vehicles, along with a team of up to 15 staff over 2 locations in Accrington, Lancashire & Northwich, Cheshire.
Working as an integral member of a small team within our Accrington branch, this role involves a variety of office & externally based work. The role is key to helping grow the business with the personality of the employee; being a reflection of Priory Rentals values. The role will have many different aspects including customer relations, administration and processing bookings.
- Support role to the Office Manager in the day to day running of the office.
- Answer phone calls, client queries, emails, taking bookings, checking client’s details on our pre check in facility.
- Maintain the booking process, by detailed and accurate records using our reservation system (Prohire) and filing system.
- Handle customer’s payments including, deposits, remaining balances, refunds.
- Meet and greet customers, check in and check out motorhomes
- Be able to provide a tour of the motorhomes (training will be provided)
- Collecting/Returning customers to airport, train stations
- Booking taxi, ferries for clients
- HR Support
- Vehicle Inspections
- Social Media Management
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills – Essential
- Driving licence
- A flexible forward thinker
- Keen, quick Learner
- Excellent communications skills, including phone, face to face and written
- A good level of computer literacy including confidence in Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- A completer/finisher personality (i.e. completes a task to it’s end)
- Able to work as part of a team as well as be given own projects to be done.
Priory Rentals operates over 2 sites in Accrington Lancashire & Northwich Cheshire with 50 motorhomes & over 100 vehicles. We are expanding rapidly and are now looking to appoint additional members to our customer services team. The ultimate candidate must possess excellent communication skills, a strong eye for detail, good time management and computer skills, be a strong team player and thrive in working in a young and constantly growing environment. This is an exciting and varied role and has possibilities for expansion and promotion within the company for the right candidate.
Hours/Days of Work:
Tuesday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am – 4pm
*Holiday cover as and when needed
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV with covering letter and references to email@example.com