Music Festivals are great fun but don’t dampen your spirits with a damp tent. Festival motorhome hire means you get the best of both worlds… You get to stay on the festival site but you have all your mod cons at your fingertips so you can look and feel your best for each day of the festival.
Most large festivals now provide dedicated campervan and motorhome camping alongside their tent facilities, and motorhome hire gives you the opportunity to take advantage of them.
Soak up the atmosphere without getting soaked by having a motorhome or campervan as your festival base.
Book a motorhome for Glastonbury 2019 NOW! 26th – 30th June. Not many motorhomes left.
Click here to book NOW!
Not got your festival ticket? Check out our guide to the Glastonbury ticket resale.
Book a motorhome for the Isle Of Wight Festival 2019! 13th – 16th June.
Click here to book NOW!
Drive up to Cumbria and enjoy a weekend in the Lakes. This year’s Kendal Calling is on between 25th – 28th July. Book a luxury motorhome before it’s too late.
Click Here to Book For Kendal Calling!
The Download Festival is held between 14th – 16th June. That’s a busy time for festivals, so check for availability ASAP!
Click Here to Book Download Festival
Festival Camping in a Motorhome or Campervan
What do you need to know about festival camping in a motorhome?
- You will have to buy a separate motorhome ticket in addition to your festival tickets.
- Everyone staying in your motorhome will require a festival ticket. In some instances it is allowable to park a car next to the motorhome.
- Once settled in your allocated space you will probably be required to remain there until the end of the festival.
- You will not have access to an electric hook up but your motorhome rental will run on the leisure battery and gas for all of its amenities (hot water, shower, fridge, cooker, heating, lighting) with the exception of the 240V plug sockets (remember to pack a car phone charger). Turning over the engine each morning will keep the leisure battery topped up throughout your stay. This is important as generators are usually not allowed.
- Arrive with a full tank of fresh water and use it sparingly as you will not be able to drive to a tap to fill up… Have minimal showers and conserve water where you can. Alternatively, we provide 20m cassette water hoses for you to fill up from the nearest water point (if your close enough) or for a small charge we can provide a roller water tank and funnel so you never have to go without a shower.
- It is unlikely you will have the facilities to empty the chemical toilet… it should last several days if again you use it sparingly (use those on site where possible)
- Arrive with a full fridge to make sure you can take advantage of your own cold beer and food as and when you want. Remembering to switch the fridge from leisure to gas and conserve battery energy.
Dates for the Music Festival Diary 2019
|Isle Of Wight Festival||13th – 16th June|
|Download Festival||14th – 16th June|
|Glastonbury||26th – 30th June|
|Wireless Festival||5th – 7th July|
|T in the Park||On hold|
|Latitude Festival||18th – 21st July|
|Kendal Calling||25th – 28th July|
|RiZE Festival||To Be Announced|
|Leeds/Reading||23rd – 25th August|
|Creamfields||22nd – 25th August|
|Bestival||25th – 28th July|
Enquire About Festival Hire