From as low as£142per day
Call now on 0800 996 1444 to book this motorhome, or fill in the form below
NEW! Take a 360° view of this motorhome!
Note: This motorhome is pet friendly!
Note: This motorhome is available in Automatic transmission
Not so much a house on wheels, more of a mobile stately home. The Auto-Trail Arapaho Hi-Line offers elegance and flexibility on a grand scale. One of the largest Frontier Motorhomes, perfect for couples, families and friends who like to entertain.
Please note this model requires the driver to hold a C1 on their licence.
|Number of Berths||6|
|Designated Passenger Seats (inc driver)||6|
|External Length||8.75 Mtr|
|Overall Body Width||2.35 Mtr|
|Overall Height||3.10 Mtr|
|Overcab bed||1 x Double|
|Side Bed/Kitchen Area||1 x Double|
|Rear Lounge Bed||1 x Double or 2 x Singles|
- Fiat Euro 180bhp engine 2995cc
- 6 speed automatic gear box
- New Cab air-conditioning
- Integrated 18.5" Avtex drop down wide screen TV/DVD player
- Western European satellite navigation system (Tom Tom)
- AM/FM Radio tuner
- Aux/USB/iPod connection
- Integrated MP3
- Bluetooth hands free systems for audio streaming and SMS reader
- Colour reversing camera integrated into 5" touch screen display
- Hi-Line with overcab sleeping and panoramic "Skyline" opening roof light
- Flush fitting 4 ring hob (3x gas, 1 x 800w electric), full cooker/grill and pan store
- 175ltr fridge freezer
- Fully fitted stainless steel 800w microwave
- Leisure battery (100 amps)
- 100w solar panel
- Exterior 230v socket
- Fresh water capacity (135ltr)
- Waste water capacity (85ltr)
- Fuel tank capacity (90ltr)
- Gas bottle storage (Calor propane 13kg)
- Freeview TV/DVD player
- Side awning
- Bike rack
- Dinner plates
- Tea plates
- Cereal bowls
- Milk jug
- Egg cups
- Salad dish
- Large plastic jug
- Wine glasses
- Bread knife
- Kitchen knife
- Frying spatula
- Tin opener
- Cutting board
- Large and medium saucepans
- Frying pan
- Washing up bowl
- First aid kit
- Dust pan and brush
- Awning tie-down kit
- Gas bottles x 2 (1 x full)
- Mains connection lead
- Fresh water hose
- Levelling blocks
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Hi-Vis vest
- Warning triangle
|Auto Trail Arapaho - 6 Berth|| 7 nights || 4 nights || 3 nights |
|FESTIVALS/EVENTS||£ Quotations upon request|
LOW: Jan, Feb, March, Nov, Dec
MID: April, May, Sept, Oct
HIGH: June, July, August
Booking a Motorhome
- A deposit of £250 for a weeks hire or 25% of the booking paid to priory when confirming a booking. This is non-refundable.
- Balance must be paid in full 6 weeks before collection. Last minute bookings full balance is due upon booking.
- Extra’s need to be booked and paid for 6 weeks before collection. Bed packs, privacy tent etc.
- £1500 security deposit on collection refunded once vehicle is returned.
- Last minute deals maybe available.
- Please note Festival Security deposits will be considerably higher. Please contact us for further details.