From as low as£100per day
Call now on 0800 996 1444 to book this motorhome, or fill in the form below
NEW! Take a 360° view of this motorhome!
Note: This motorhome is pet friendly!
Note: This motorhome is available in Automatic and Manual transmission
Available in both Automatic and Manual
The Roller Team Auto Roller 746 boasts a spacious 6ft rear U shaped lounge for 6. The lounge is ideal for relaxing after a busy day and can easily convert in the evenings into either two singles or a large double bed. To the middle there is a well equipped modern kitchen and washroom with separate shower cubicle. Available as both pet friendly and none pet friendly.
|Number of Berths||6|
|Designated Passenger Seats (inc. Driver)||5 or 6|
|External Length||7.33 Mtr|
|Overall Body Width||2.31 Mtr|
|Overall Height||3.20 Mtr|
|Over Cab||1 x Double|
|Side bed/ Kitchen Area||1 x Double|
|1 x Double or 2 x Singles|
- Fiat Ducato 35 LIGHT 130bhp
- Manual and Automatic gearbox available
- Fully integrated Radio/CD
- Cab air conditioning
- Remote central locking of cab doors
- Thermal cab windows
- Lap and diagonal seatbelts on all designated passenger seats
- Secure positive catches on all furniture doors
- Heavy duty, durable floor vinyl
- Removable carpets
- Combination thermostatic oven and grill with electronic ignition
- 230v sockets
- 300 watt charger/transformer for 12v supply
- 70 amp/hour leisure battery in exterior access locker
- 65 litre internal fresh water tank with level sensor
- 68 litre waste water tank with level sensor
- FREEVIEW TV/DVD player
- Bike rack (4 bikes)
- Dinner plates
- Tea plates
- Cereal bowls
- Salad dish
- Wine glasses
- Bread knife
- Kitchen knives
- Frying spatula
- Tin opener
- Cutting board
- Large and medium saucepans
- Frying pan
- Dust pan and brush
- Gas bottles x 2 (1 x full)
- Mains connection lead
- Fresh water hose
- Levelling blocks
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Hi-visibility vest
- Warning triangle
- EU Travel pack
|Roller Team 746|| 7 nights || 4 nights || 3 nights |
|FESTIVALS/EVENTS||£ Quotations upon request|
LOW: Jan, Feb, March, Nov, Dec
MID: April, May, Sept, Oct
HIGH: June, July, August
Booking a Motorhome
- A deposit of £250 for a weeks hire or 25% of the booking paid to Priory when confirming a booking. This is non-refundable.
- Balance must be paid in full 6 weeks before collection. Last minute bookings full balance is due upon booking.
- Extra’s need to be booked and paid for 6 weeks before collection. Bed packs, privacy tent etc.
- £750 security deposit on collection, refunded once vehicle is returned.
- Last minute deals maybe available.
- Please note Festival Security deposits will be considerably higher. Please contact us for further details.