From as low as£100per day
Call now on 0800 996 1444 to book this motorhome, or fill in the form below
NEW! Take a 360° view of this motorhome!
Note: This motorhome is available in Manual transmission
The new Roller Team Auto Roller 707 Low Line has a unique 'double L shaped' dinette lounge with twin rear bunks. The lower bunk can be stowed away to create a large storage area accessible from the outside, ideal for bicycles or larger items. There is also a fantastic electric drop down double bed behind the cab, above the L shaped dinettes which all together offer sleeping for up to 7 people.
*Drivers may require a C1 category licence.
|Number of Berths||7|
|Designated Passenger Seats (inc. Driver)||6 or 7|
|External Length||7.35 Mtr|
|Overall Body Width||2.31 Mtr|
|Overall Height||2.80 Mtr|
|Electrical drop down bed||1 x Double (1.90m x 1.36m)|
|Rear bunk beds||2 x Singles (2.16m x 1.25m)|
|Dinette beds||1 x Double (2.05m x 1.25m) and 1 x Single (1.93m x 1.36m)|
- Fiat Ducato 2.3mj 130BHP
- Manual gearbox - 6 speed
- Fully integrated Radio/CD inc Bluetooth
- Cab - Air Conditioning
- Electrically operated mirrors
- Colour reversing camera
- 100 watt solar panel
- 100 amp auxiliary battery
- Bike rack
- Fly screen to entrance door
- Leather seats throughout
- Double electrical drop down bed
- 300 watt charger/transformer for 12v supply
- 100 litre internal fresh water tank with level sensor
- 85 litre waste water tank with level sensor
- FREEVIEW TV/DVD player
- Bike rack
- Dinner plates
- Tea plates
- Cereal bowls
- Salad dish
- Wine glasses
- Bread knife
- Kitchen knives
- Frying spatula
- Tin opener
- Cutting board
- Large and medium saucepans
- Frying pan
- Dust pan and brush
- Gas bottles x 2 (1xfull)
- Mains connection lead
- Fresh water hose
- Levelling blocks
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- Hi-visibility vest
- Warning triangle
- EU Travel pack
|707 Low Line - 7 Berth|| 7 nights || 4 nights || 3 nights |
|FESTIVALS/EVENTS||£ Quotations upon request|
LOW: Jan, Feb, March, Nov, Dec MID: April, May, Sept, Oct HIGH: June, July, August
Booking a Motorhome
- A deposit of £250 for a weeks hire or 25% of the booking paid to priory when confirming a booking. This is non-refundable.
- Balance must be paid in full 6 weeks before collection. Last minute bookings full balance is due upon booking.
- Extra’s need to be booked and paid for 6 weeks before collection. Bed packs, privacy tent etc.
- £1250 security deposit on collection refunded once vehicle is returned.
- Last minute deals maybe available.
- Please note Festival Security deposits will be considerably higher. Please contact us for further details.